☆ I'm home ☆ 2/6/23

 Hello everyone! 


Don't panic- I'm not back in Utah yet!! But I am home :) let me explain!!

So my whole mission I have HATED being transferred. Because then I have to say goodbye to the people I have grown to love so much. It's like my heart is just repeatedly shattered, ya know??

Well for my last 6 weeks I REALLY didn't want to do that. So many prayers were offered, miracles were expected... and then I got transferred. And I had to say goodbye to the home I had made in Cotton Hill. I love those people with my whole heart.

So now I'm in Blacksburg! And guess what? I LOVE IT! 

Day one we went and visited a couple we were teaching, and the craziest thing happened! Five minutes into our conversation I had the overwhelming feeling that I was home 

I realized that the feeling of home has happened so many times on my mission. Every time I have felt the spirit settle in a room- those places become attached to my soul. They become my home!

I thought back to all the homes I've had throughout my mission- and there have been so many different places! Living rooms, trailers, porches, that one table behind a sewing factory, church hallways, apartment basements, grassy fields, you name it! So many unusual places to feel at home, but the thing that tied them all together was the spirit. In each of these places, and so many more, I have found home. 

I spent 16 months 2000 miles away just to discover that I was already home

I'm at home with Jesus.

And I never have to leave :)

So I'm at home in Blacksburg, and I can't wait to he home in Utah again in a few weeks!

I hope you all know how much I love you! And I'm so grateful for the homes you have given me. I hope you have a great week and I'll talk to you soon!!

♡ Sister Petty :)

Pictures-
-


goodbye with Sister Castro :*(

 my home with Sister Yu

trying to take a different picture than normal with the sisters, haha

 EARL gang forever 💛

 gonna miss my cute Lacey and Ruby...

 my home with Bobbie!!

 Sister Foster taught us to make the BEST eggs!!

goodbye to my cute companions Sister Meik :(

 last physical therapy with Sister Meik 

SISTER HAMILTON

my home with the Fosters!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lasting discipleship 10/2/2022

☆ simply cheerful ☆ 1/9/23

towards the light 2/20/23