Hey everybody!!
This is gonna be a short one, I definitely procrastinated writing until the last minute, hahaha. But this week has been a little hard and it's hard to look back and see what I learned from it, but I'm gonna try!
To be honest with you all, it has been quite a discouraging transfer. It feels like we have been quarantined for most of it, and when we weren't quarantined we were trying to catch up from when we were sick... the few days where all of us felt good weren't all that successful either, so it has been really easy to just look at the dark side the last couple of weeks...
Yesterday we got to speak in church and I talked about how Christmas comes at the darkest time of the year, and as I was speaking I realized that the same thing is true in our lives. In the darkest seasons, the ones where we feel like all hope is gone, that is when Christ comes in.
Into the story you thought was past repair, that's where He comes to breath life and light and hope and happiness. I believe in that God. And that helps me hope even when life seems dark- I know the light is always there!!
I hope you can focus on that this Christmas season! As dark as it gets in the world, and as dark as it might feel inside, hope exists. His name is Jesus Christ :) so look to Him!
I love you all, and I hope you have the GREATEST week!
♡ Sister Petty :)
Pictures!-
Comments
Post a Comment