Hi everyone!! Goodness gracious it has been a CRAZY week, but so so good :)
We had transfers this week and... I'M STAYING IN MARTINSVILLE!!! But I got a new companion- Sister Collotzi! And I love her :) We seriously have such a good time.
I've been studying a lot about happiness this week, and I thought about something that President Lindahl told me one time- "It's not the big things that will make you happier, it's the little things" We have had SO MANY little things this week!
Sometimes we set expectations for our happiness, and when life doesn't meet it we feel disappointed. What a waste of time! There are so many reasons to be happy now :) Life is so meaningful, but sometimes we just need to take a second to slow down and notice it.
So I hope you take a second right now to notice a little bit of happiness you have had today. And if you can't find anything- go make something!! We can start happiness too, and I think that's pretty amazing.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Have the best week, ok??
♡ Sister Petty
PICTURES:
 |
| DEBBIE AT THE CHOCOLATE SHOP |
 |
| Sister Anger and I on a cute lil hike :) |
 |
| Our cute little frog friends that might have gotten loose in the apartment for a but... bit we found them! Don't even worry! |
 |
| Burrito cat selfi, yuh! |
 |
| Dancing in the thunderstorm! |
 |
| Tammy's snake, so much fun! |
 |
| Lightning photoshoot with PERFECT timing! I hope this picture brings you joy :) |
 |
| Icecream with the Merrills :) |
 |
| Our pet lizard. We named him Geic. Sister Collotzi had to touch a HUGE spider to get him... |
 |
| - Cookout with the Tammy, Ernest, and Austin! |
 |
| Chocolate Milk |
Comments
Post a Comment