God wants you to talk to Him :) JUNE 6, 2022
Ok yall, this email is going to be WACK
I'm currently writing this from the ER, haha. Let me catch you up:
This weekend we got into a car accident by trying to miss a deer and instead hitting a tree, then a family of firefighters passed by and let us chill with their puppy while we waited on the tow truck.
We were picked up and went to a parade where we rode in a float with a bunch of striking steel workers, who all found out about our car accident because it had blown up all over Facebook. (It's a very small town.) It's ok though, a little girl gave me candy because she felt bad for us :)
And if that isn't enough for you, a baby bird fell out of a tree right in front of me and broke its neck.
And this all happened in one day, before noon. If you told me this was a dream I would believe you.
And that is how I ended up in the ER! I get to wait here and find out if I have a concussion, woop woop!!
But even though this week has been absolutely CRAZY, I have been blown away with how much peace I have felt through it! You know how?? PRAYER! Did you know how amazing prayer was?? I didn't!
I don't think God wants us to pray for His sake, but for ours!!
Prayer has helped me be more aware of the Lord's hand in my life :) for example- the tree we hit stopped us from rolling down the drop off, if we would've wrecked a little further up we would have gone off a cliff, we didn't hit any of the runners up the road, and we crashed in the ONE PLACE that had cell service. Don't tell me the Lord's hand wasn't in that. I know it's in your story too, just look for it!
I love you all so much! Have a great week!
♡ Sister Emma Petty
(PS, if this email doesn't make sense keep in mind I might have a head injury, haha)
PICS!
![]() |
| - |
![]() |
| Farmers Day Buddy!! |
![]() |
| - My good friend Silas, ain't he cute?? |
![]() |
FROGSSS |
![]() |
| Richard and Bill's parking job... |
![]() |
| My ice skull from Cooper :) |
![]() |
| - STRIKE! |
.jpg)






Comments
Post a Comment