♡ you are Jesus's biggest priority ♡ May 30, 2022

Hello Amazing People!!! 

Guess what?? It's the start of another transfer. I have been a missionary for almost 8 months, and by the end of this transfer I will hit HALF WAY. I can't even believe it. Part of me wants it to all slow down, to just get to stay still and take in every single moment. Sometimes I think the best possible way to spend my eternity would be as a missionary. 

And other times I don't.

As much as I truly LOVE being a missionary, sometimes it's really hard! I can't believe I'm almost half way, but at the same time I can't believe I'm not even half way!! If that makes sense, haha.

Well one day I was sitting in personal study and all these thoughts were running through my head. I felt this huge weight on my shoulders for all my friends we are teaching here in Peterstown. I didn't know how I could possibly be the missionary they needed. I felt so alone, and I didn't know how I would be able to do all that I needed to. That's when I read this awesome line in Preach My Gospel:

"The Spirit is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to guide and direct you." Ok, maybe you already know that, but I had never let that hit my heart before. Guys, He is always available to youWith all that is going on in the world, Jesus Christ is not too busy for you. He has time for you individually! He will send the spirit to do what the spirit does- guide, direct, and comfort. You never have to be alone, and you don't have to carry the weight. He's got this :)

So if enduring to the end seems like too much for you, know that you aren't asked to do it alone. He's gonna be there for ya, you just have to make the decision to notice it, to notice Him. Choose to feel that spirit, because He is always available no matter what!

Love yall to death! Keep doing amazing!



♡ Sister Emma Petty :) 

PICTURES!!



MY UNCLE JASON CAME TO VISIT ME!!! best day ever :)



catching frogs with the neighbors!!

- TRANSFER DAY BREAKFAST! Ft. the salt and vinegar chips...

- burt the turkey

we thought we were rescuing a stray dog, turns out she was right outside her house. Her name is Daisy.


- lightning bug hunting with Cooper and Izzy


 Brother Mann brought us flowers :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lasting discipleship 10/2/2022

☆ simply cheerful ☆ 1/9/23

towards the light 2/20/23