JESUS IS BIG ENOUGH May, 9, 2022
Hello hello everybody!! What is up??!
Things out here in West Virginia are straight up VIBING. It's getting warmer, it's getting greener, and I couldn't be happier!! The only thing that would make it nicer? A working air conditioner :)
We have spent SO MUCH time this last month driving our car to the dealership to get the AC looked at, and it's honestly been stressing me out a lot, haha. On those hour drives, with the sweat dripping off my forhead, I have a lot of time to think! And lately I've been beating myself up about how much time we spend working on our car, when we could be doing other missionary work...
On one of these trips, though, we met just the right person at just the right moment, and she told us that she immediately recognized us as missionaries. She knew she needed to talk to us. After our talk she told us through her tears that she had really needed us that day :) I could just feel Jesus telling me that everything was going to be okay! This is HIS WORK! He can work through my chaos. I need to have more faith in Him.
Isn't it just so cool to know that Jesus is big enough to do it?? Whatever you need Him to do or to be, He is that!! He's got you covered!! Just believe it :)
Having faith in Jesus Christ means having faith that people can change, including yourself. Because of who Jesus is, you can be who God needs you to be!! Don't give up on others, and don't give up on yourself- Jesus wouldn't want you to!!
I love you all and I hope that you have the most amazing week!! And that you can learn more about who Jesus is, and who He can make you.
LOVE YALL TONS!!
♡ Sister Emma Petty :)
PICTURES
.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment