Hey! Did you read your scriptures today?? April 25, 2022
Hey hey everybody!! How's it going??
This week was AMAZING :) It's been kind of a crazy P day, though, so I'm gonna cut right to the chase: I almost died this week. Well, not really. But there were a bunch of wasps that kept getting in our apartment somehow and I think I damaged some of my organs by screaming so loud. But for real, if you hear about an apartment burning down in Peterstown, you know what happened.
This transfer our focus is on the Book of Mormon!! I thought that would mean pushing it more, and trying to get our friends to read it, but it's actually been the other way around!! We have a couple of friends right now who are taking it WAY seriously, I can't even keep up with them!! I realized if I want the people I teach to love the Book of Mormon, then I need to love the Book of Mormon!! And I am definitely starting to :) I think the more time you spend in the scriptures, the more you love them, because you realize that they teach us so much about Jesus!! And He just always brings happiness!!
I hope yall have a good week! And that you LOVE the scriptures this week :) Go dive into them, okay?? I promise you will find something good that will strengthen you or someone around you.
LOVE YALL MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW!!!
-Sister Emma Petty :)
PICTURES!
![]() |
| no real reason for this picture. we just liked the license plate |
![]() |
| ROADKILL. We stopped to take this picture and I just realized that I have changed so much. Wow. Pictures with dead animals. Who am I? |
![]() |
| A LIVE ANIMAL FOR ONCE!! |
![]() |
| Wild and Wonderful :) One of MANY roadsign pics with Cherad! |
![]() |
| We went fishing, AGAIN! |
![]() |
| I SAW MY AMAZING TRAINER SISTER G! |
![]() |
We got to pick some wildflowers :) |







Comments
Post a Comment