GOD IS GOOD & GOOD IS GOD May 23, 2022
Hi everyone!! First off, I love yall :) I just wanted to remind you of that if you were wondering!!
But also, let me tell you about something amazing: LIFE!!! Isn't that just the coolest thing ever??! We get to live here, on this beautiful earth, with these beautiful souls. I can't think of anything more wonderful than that.
I can't even find one thing to tell you about this week, because it was so full of brilliant moments! Everything from mountain music jams to catching fireflies, this week was simply magical.
When I look back on this week, and honestly my whole life, I just see so many miracles. Those little small moments might not seem very miracle-y, but I know that is exactly what they are. God's fingerprints are all over this world, and all over your story!! He created EVERY GOOD THING. Big and small, it was Him! He created the fireflies that light up the dark and the music that warms hearts, and He did it all to make youf happy. Isn't that just incredible? If that isn't a miracle I don't know what is.
Life just gets better when we stop rationalizing away divinity and turn to the simple reality: God is good, and all good is from God. Start recognizing it :)
I hope yall have a great week and that you notice the brilliance and beauty of the life you are living. EVERY DAY IS MEANINGFUL SO GO FIND THAT MEANING. Love yall!
♡ Sister Emma Petty
PICTURESSS
- Mountain Music Jam with Jenny. I learned to play the spoons :)
- A cute mirror selfie until you realize the gas prices in the reflection
- DISTRICT P DAY
- Our friend Gordy and his donkey "Joe Biden".
- That one time I asked if we could get up and sing in the middle of the Methodist concert :)
- Catching fireflies with our neighbors!!!
- Fireflies in the light. WACK.
- LOOK AT THIS VIEW. I am never coming back.
- Sister Humphrey's last day of service @ the food pantry. I forgot to mention, she was transferred :(
- Our awesome neighbors that we are teaching!! They're the best :)
![]() |
| Mountain Music Jam with Jenny. I learned to play the spoons :) |
![]() |
| DISTRICT P DAY |
![]() |
| Our friend Gordy and his donkey "Joe Biden". |
![]() |
| hat one time I asked if we could get up and sing in the middle of the Methodist concert :) |
![]() |
| Catching fireflies with our neighbors!!! |
![]() |
| Fireflies in the light. WACK. |
![]() |
| Sister Humphrey's last day of service @ the food pantry. I forgot to mention, she was transferred :( |
![]() |
| Our awesome neighbors that we are teaching!! They're the best :) |
![]() |
| LOOK AT THIS VIEW. I am never coming back. |







.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment