Rollercoaster week, yall!! DEC 6 2021
So... not a ton happened, I just had Rollercoaster emotions through it, hahaha, but we be chilling!!
I'm staying in Buckhannon with Sister Garrison for another 6 weeks, woohoo!! I'm a little more excited than she is, especially after I called her the grinch and threw a tinfoil dolphin at her face... don't worry guys, she loves me :)
Little update, CHARITTY IS ON DATE FOR BAPTISM!!! We are SO excited for her!! She has grown so much, and honestly I have learned so much from her!! I know when everything else falls away, Jesus Christ is our foundation and if we lean on Him we will be given strength :)
My favorite scripture right now is 2 Corinthians 12:9, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness." He covers the gaps, guys!! If there are holes in my testimony I know He can fill them because I believe in Him and that's enough :) I hope you guys can lean on Him and let Him fill your soul, because I know that He really really wants to!
I hope y'all are doing Light the World!! It honestly brings SO MUCH joy into my day, and it brings the focus of Christmas back onto Jesus!!
I hope you can find the ways to make Jesus the center of your lives, because you are already the center of His :)
Love you guys!! But never as much as Jesus loves ya! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GO LIGHT THE WORLD WITH LOVE!!




Comments
Post a Comment