Just follow Jesus!! March 28, 2022
Hey hey everyone! Hope yall are having a GREAT day and that you do something fun with it!!
This week was an absolute party for us! We had our friend Richard get baptized and that was sooo cool! He's the funniest person, and has taught me so much about wood and frog butts and bunch of other random things, hahaha. But for real, his testimony is so inspiring!
He is going through a lot in his life right now, but somehow adding in the commandments hasn't made his life harder. It's actually given him more strength to deal with the hard!! That's something I studied this week, how taking upon us the yoke of Christ helps to LIFT us. Isn't that so cool?
In the Hymn "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief" it talks all about this!! (It's #29 if you were wondering) I listened to that this week and was just shocked to see that whenever we give what small amount we have to Christ, He gives us so much more than we could ever get on our own. I'm so grateful for Jesus and all he has given me :)
I hope some of that made sense! Just know that whatever you need right now, God is that. He can help you with whatever you need! And I can sure try to as well, so just send me an email if you need :) LOVE YOU ALL TONS!!
-Sister Emma Petty :)
PICTURES





Comments
Post a Comment