I don't know what to title this, but hi!! Jan 3, 2022
HAPPY 2022 GUYS!
This one won't be super long, haha, but here we go!
Here's the highlights from this week:
•I got hugged by a drunk man in a gas station parking lot (yes, I still tried to schedule a lesson with him after that)
•I talked with an atheist who told me to "surrender to the darkness" we reminded him that the light always wins :)
•we spent some time tracking one of the people we are teaching down in a Walmart parking lot. We were not successful.
Other updates on our friend Mary Jo!
• her baptism is pushed to the 16th, which she's a little sad about :( but it will be good!
• she LOVES the Book of Moses! In Sunday School she leaned over to me and said, " I KNEW there had to be a Book of Moses! Everyone was hiding that from me!"
• she saw a sign about cleaning the church, and she is so excited to sign up! Her second time at church and she is already taking on ward responsibility, haha.
• she commented on my post about miracles, "the miracle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latted Day Saints" it was SO CUTE
Guys, she's just so awesome. I hope you all have a Mary Jo in your life :) and I want you all to meet my Mary Jo!
It's just so crazy to me, there are people out there that are seeking the blessings of the gospel, and they just haven't found it yet! We really need to shine our lights so people know where to find it! Shine it for the Mary Jo's out there, because they are there :)
I love you all so much! I hope you have a GREAT week!
I just realized I was AWFUL at taking pictures this week, haha. I'll do better next week! Love yall!


Comments
Post a Comment