Hey, what's up everyone?? NOV 29, 2021
Hi guys!
Not gonna lie, this week has been hard. So many people go through so many hard things, and it's hard to see how good I have it. It doesn't seem fair.
But I know that someday everything will be made fair!! We just have to move forward with hope and know that this life is just a small moment.
I hope you all can take some time this week to write down your testimony. Seeing where you are can help you so so much. And when you look back on your life I promise you that you will see evidence of God's love for you and His hand in your life. He is there, I know He is there, and you can know that too.
There is hope in this life, and if you just turn to Him you will see that light. You guys are all so amazing, and I am so grateful for everything each one of you has done for me. Please never lose hope, and know that if you ever need it, you can lean on me. Cause I've definitely leaned on you all.
Have a FANTASTIC day, and an amazing week :) LOVE YOU!
Comments
Post a Comment