Happy not so white Christmas! DEC 20, 2021

 GUYS CHARITTY GOT BAPTIZED!!!


Holy, it was the COOLEST experience in my life!! She is the strongest, bravest, most caring person I've ever met and the smile on her face after was just adorable! I'm just so happy I literally can't stop smiling about it :)

We love her so much that we bought the last two dresses in the store so we could match at her baptism, even though they were 3XL. In my mom's words, it looks like I was wearing a tent. Don't worry, I included pictures, hahaha

Our friend Mary Jo is AMAZING!! She literally couldn't sit still while we were talking about the Book of Mormon because she was so excited. She got out of her chair and sat on the floor in front of us. She is SO AMAZING! 

She gave us the idea to add oreos into our cereal, and I think that is one of the greatest ideas I've ever heard. All I'm saying is I think my mission has the best food of all the missions. 

In our lesson with her she told us that she talks to Satan sometimes... at first we were super concerned about that, but then she explained. She threatens to give Him a hug and I think that is the funniest thing ever. Whatcha gonna do about it, Satan??! Huh?!

I absolutely LOVED that!! We can choose to be kind and positive even when Satan is working his hardest :) DONT LET HIM WIN!

Ok, other cool thing I'm learning, everyone's path is COMPLETELY different. We can't compare because we don't know where other people are on their paths, and we don't know where they'll end up!! Just focus on what direction you're heading, and know that God knows best. He's gonna put you on a path that works for you. 

Well, I just love you all so much! And I hope that you have a really awesome Christmas!! Just remember that Christ is the center of the Holiday, and we can choose to make Him the center of our lives all year round. That's when we will find happiness in our lives, regardless of our surroundings. 

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! Love ya lots :)

-Sister Petty


Us and Sister Zirkle after spending like 20 minutes trying to figure out how to lock the door. WE DID IT! I'm so proud of us :)

 Sister Garrison dropping me in the middle of main street... probably payback from calling her the grinch that one time

 Charitty holding 2 dogs at once because she's a BEAST

 Our really flattering dresses

BAPTISM!! WOOP WOOP!! (with my trainer and my trainer's trainer, cool right?!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lasting discipleship 10/2/2022

☆ simply cheerful ☆ 1/9/23

towards the light 2/20/23