love you all so much! November 15, 2021

 Hey guys!!

This is a really short one but I wanted to send an email so my mom isn't sad, haha. 

This week was awesome! I learned a lot about the power of prayer, and I found that God is looking out for us no matter what. 

I've started to realize that Satan comes after the people that have the greatest potential. He knows that they can be great, so he tries to stop them before they get to that point. 

I hope you all know that Satan is trying really hard to get you to fail, but just remember who wins in the end. Don't let Satan convince you that you are weak, because you are all so so strong. 

I love you all so much!! I hope you all have a GREAT week, and a great Thanksgiving :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lasting discipleship 10/2/2022

☆ simply cheerful ☆ 1/9/23

towards the light 2/20/23